It’s time to vote!! On Monday, January 18, the Model of the Year will be announced, woohoo! :) This is your chance to help choose the winner. Who is the most fascinating, interesting and beautiful of all?
12 lovely girls have won the Model of the Month contest in 2020. Which one has won your heart and gets your vote? You can make the difference by letting us know who you think deserves this special award the most.
How to vote: Please leave your vote in the comments below. If you prefer casting your vote privately, please mail it to email@example.com. How is the result counted: Final result consists of 20% of your votes and the remaining 80% is based on the combination of multiple results throughout the year, such as online presence, popularity, credits earned or creativity/overall performance. Important note: You can only vote once. Votes cast under different nicknames belonging to the same person will not be counted. Only 1 vote per member!
The MOTY will win the grand prize of 10.000 credits! Check the MOTM contest page and vote for your favorite. Your vote counts!
We are very curious to find out who will become the winner :)